LaCrosse AeroHead 18" Rubber Boot-Realtree Max-5
LaCrosse® Aerohead 18” Rubber Boot – Realtree Max-5
The comfort and warmth of neoprene – armor plated for hunting in the extreme
Simply put, nothing’s more comfortable or silent on the stalk than neoprene boots. But durability is where average rubber boots fall down. LaCrosse AeroHead boots solve that problem with a thick armor plating of polyurethane through the foot and shin that stands off to the toughest thickets. And these hunting boots are as comfortable and warm as they are tough featuring a 14mm polyurethane midsole underfoot that insulates and cushions, won’t crush like lesser materials.
- Patented AeroForm® technology fuses polyurethane reinforcement to the neoprene upper for the silence and comfort you love and the durability your hunting demands
- 7mm Neoprene core is lightweight, flexible and waterproof
- 14mm thick polyurethane midsole delivers all-day cushioning and superior insulation
- Lightweight, high-grade Aero outsole provides consistent traction in hot and cold conditions and features a tread with chamfered edges and angled lugs to shed the mud and keep your feet light…90-degree heel for ladder climbing
- Oversized polypropylene shank covers the entire arch area for added stability and support
- More durable polyurethane shell is protected with Brush Tuff bi-directional reinforcement for maximum abrasion resistance
- Active Fit design has an adjustable gusset for easy on/off and a secure, comfortable
- Moisture wicking polyester jersey liner keeps feet dryer, more comfortable all day
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Insulation: 7mm neoprene
- Comfort zone:-60 to 30ºF