LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro 18" 800 gram Rubber Boot-Forest Green
LaCrosse® Alphaburly™ Pro 18" 800 gram Rubber Boot - Forest Green
Pure hunting function that won’t slow you down
What do you get when you combine scent-free materials, serious traction, maximum walking comfort and lightweight construction? The LaCrosse Alpha Burly. Built from the ground up for hunting performance, it’s the boot you’ll depend on every step of your season.
- LaCrosse premium rubber is hand laid over a light, flexible 3.5mm neoprene core to create the ultimate in flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- Multiple layers of rubber at the heel and toe provide maximum durability
- 800-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation protects feet from cold temps
- Active Fit design with adjustable gusset gives you a secure, comfortable fit all day plus easy on/off
- Embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot to improve wicking, keep feet dryer and more comfortable
- Cushioning EVA midsole for all day walking comfort
- Burly pro outsole gives you traction in demanding terrain while chamfered edges shed mud to keep you fast on your feet
- Supportive nylon shank for lightweight stability
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Insulation: 800 grams Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Comfort Zone: -50 to 40ºF