LaCrosse Brush Tuff Extreme ATS 1600 gram Wader-Realtree Max-5
LaCrosse® Brush Tuff Extreme ATS 1600-gram Wader – Realtree® Max-5
Built for the toughest, coldest marshland Mother Nature dishes out
If it was easy, everyone would go there. But for striking into the most forbidding marshland in the worst weather, LaCrosse gives you Brush Tuff Extreme ATS 1600-gram Waders. Built with all the warmth and durability you demand, these LaCrosse Brush Tuff waders feature 5mm fleece-lined neoprene uppers and 1600-gram insulated boots, plus brush tough fabric with thick belts of reinforcement in the highest wear areas. Never too cold. Never too rugged.
- Ultra-insulating, fleece-lined heavyweight 5mm neoprene is 100% waterproof with Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating over double-stitchedand taped seams
- Extra tough: polyurethane reinforced knees and seat over abrasion resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional outer fabric
- Adjustable Shoulder buckles convert to a belt for wearing waders folded down
- Top loading center chest pocket for gear plus a built-in shell holder and handwarmer pocket
- Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern blends into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber – the ideal waterfowler’s pattern
- Hand-laid premium rubber construction is durable, waterproof and built to last.
- Reinforced with abrasion-resistant rubber on the toe and heel plus a reinforced vamp for added durability
- 1600-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation plus 9mm felt midsole keeps your foot warm in the coldest weather
- Secure ankle fit design prevents heel slip and gives a comfortable fit
- ATS Sole is built with aggressive lugs to give excellent traction in wet, muddy conditions.
- Height: Chest
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Insulation: 1600 grams Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Comfort Zone: Arctic