LaCrosse Ice King 10" 400 gram Pac Boot-Brown
LaCrosse® Ice King 10" 400-gram Pac Boot - Brown
Total winter protection to -70ºF, the king of cold weather footwear
You don’t call it quits for the weather. And neither does the LaCrosse Ice King. The warmest winter boot from the footwear pros at LaCrosse, this pac boot boasts an incredible combination of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation plus poly foam and classic felt that keeps your feet warm at temps down to an incredible -70ºF. All with a weatherproof rubber foot and a hard-wearing waterproof, yet breathable leather upper that will keep striding through winter for seasons to come. Need the warmest? You need the Ice King.
- Full-grain leather upper is water proof and hard-wearing, stays supple even in the coldest weather
- 100% waterproof hand-laid premium rubber bottom gives you tough abrasion and crack resistance, even in extreme cold…reinforced at the heel and toe for even more durability
- 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation wraps the foot for warmth
- 8mm felt midsole insulates your foot from frozen ground, won't compress over time
- Removable poly foam liner insulates in extreme conditions, removes when temps climb and has a built-in6mm felt footbed to maximize warming
- Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole won’t separate from the upper, has a 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern for traction
- Back pull tab and easy-open lacing system for fast on/off and a secure fit
- Steel shank provides stability on ice and rough terrain
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Insulation: 400 gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Comfort Zone: -70 to 30ºF