LaCrosse Iceman 10" Pac Boot-Black
LaCrosse® Iceman 10" Pac Boot-Black
Warm to -60ºF – Because sometime winter needs a kick in the teeth
How warm is the LaCrosse Ice Man? Warm enough to be worn by iditerod dogsled winners. Warm enough to be the go-to winter boot for pipeliners, plow drivers and airport ground crews for decades. And when the cold snap strikes your area, you’ll be glad you’ve got the double-insulatied construction, waterproof rubber foot and rugged waterproof leather upper standing between you and the cold.
- Full-grain leather upper is water proof and hard-wearing, stays supple even in the coldest weather
- 100% waterproof hand-laid premium rubber bottom gives you tough abrasion and crack resistance, even in extreme cold…reinforced at the heel and toe for even more durability
- Removable 9mm wool felt liner holds in heat, wicks moisture away from the foot and won't compress over time
- Back pull tab and easy-open lacing system for fast on/off and a secure fit
- Steel shank provides stability on ice and rough terrain
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Insulation: Wool felt
- Comfort Zone: -60 to 30ºF