LaCrosse Insulated 12" Pac Boot-OD Green
LaCrosse® Insulated 12" Pac Boot - OD Green
Protection from all the cold and wet Nature can throw at your toes.
Cold wet slogs don’t have to take it out on your feet. LaCrosse Insulated 12" Pac Boots give you 100% waterproof protection in their exclusive built-to-last ZXT rubber construction plus a layer of thick foam insulation and a wool felt midsole to take the edge off cold days. Add in LaCrosse’s industry-leading slip-free Ankle Fit design and you’ve got a boot that walks all over the competition!
- LaCrosse exclusive ZXT Rubber construction is 100% waterproof, ozone, abrasion and packs extra tensile strength for tear resistance…hand laid to stay durable and waterproof year after year
- Multiple layers of rubber at the heel plus abrasion resistant rubber on the toe and metatarsal area provide maximum durability
- 9mm wool felt midsole and polymeric foam insulation in the foot and shaft wins the cold war for your feet
- Industry-best Ankle Fit design prevents heel slip for walking comfort…adjustable up top for a comfortable, secure fit
- Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole won’t separate from the upper, has a 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern for traction
- Removable EVA footbed for all-day comfort
- Supportive fiberglass shank keeps you stable on uneven ground
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 4.9lbs
- Insulation: Foam
- Comfort Zone: -20 to 50ºF