LaCrosse Steel Toe 16" Pac Boot-Rust
LaCrosse® Steel Toe 16" Pac Boot - Rust
Protection from mud, wet and everything gravity can throw at your toes.
Muddy, wet slogs don’t have to take it out on your feet. LaCrosse Steel Toe 16" Pac Boots give you 100% waterproof protection in their exclusive built-to-last ZXT rubber construction. Falling debris? No worries thanks to ASTM rated steel toe protection. Add in LaCrosse’s industry-leading slip-free Ankle Fit design and you’ve got a boot that walks all over the competition!
- LaCrosse exclusive ZXT Rubber construction is 100% waterproof, ozone, abrasion and packs extra tensile strength for tear resistance…hand laid to stay durable and waterproof year after year
- Multiple layers of rubber at the heel plus abrasion resistant rubber on the toe and metatarsal area provide maximum durability
- Industry-best Ankle Fit design prevents heel slip for walking comfort…adjustable up top for a comfortable, secure fit
- Steel toe gives full protection with Electrical Hazard certification, meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole won’t separate from the upper, has a 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern for traction
- Removable EVA footbed for all-day comfort
- Supportive fiberglass shank keeps you stable on uneven ground
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Insulation: None
- Comfort Zone: Mild