Caddis Explorer Women's Wading Shoe (CA3903S)
Growing concerns over the transfer of invasive species across water bodies and wetlands has prompted several states to pass laws banning felt soled shoes. It's a trend that will likely continue as more states move to adopt laws calling for felt-free wading shoes. Caddis, a worldwide leader in wading innovations, is proud to feature a complete new line of environmentally friendly, felt-free, EcoSmart ll Soles as a featured element of the new Northern Guide collection. The Wading shoe environment is changing and Caddis EcoSmart II is countless steps ahead. These smart new EcoSmart ll soles provide felt-like grip, exceptional support and security without the concern of unintentional transfer of aquatic invasive species. Super-grip replaceable studs can also be added. It's forward-thinking Caddis innovation designed to meet an ever-changing environmental landscape.
- Perfect match for Caddis neoprene or Breathable waders
- Cushioned insole for comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel helps guard against abrasions
- Speed laces for ease of entry
- One piece sole construction
- EcoSmart II sole compatible with stud kits