Caddis Explorer Wading Shoe (CA3903S)
Growing concerns over the transfer of invasive species across water bodies and wetlands has prompted several states to pass laws banning felt soled shoes. It's a trend that will likely continue as more states move to adopt laws calling for felt-free wading shoes. Caddis, a worldwide leader in wading innovations, is proud to feature a complete new line of environmentally friendly, felt-free, EcoSmart ll Soles as a featured element of the new Northern Guide collection. The Wading shoe environment is changing and Caddis EcoSmart II is countless steps ahead. These smart new EcoSmart ll soles provide felt-like grip, exceptional support and security without the concern of unintentional transfer of aquatic invasive species. Super-grip replaceable studs can also be added. It's forward-thinking Caddis innovation designed to meet an ever-changing environmental landscape.
- Perfect match for Caddis neoprene or Breathable waders
- Cushioned insole for comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel helps guard against abrasions
- Speed laces for ease of entry
- One piece sole construction
- EcoSmart II sole compatible with stud kits