Hodgman Aesis H-Lock Wading Boot w/BOA
The H-Lock interchangeable sole system allows you to swap soles for ideal traction in any terrain, above or below the water surface. This wading boot is made with the BOA M2 closure system that allows for quick and accurate adjustments. The Aesis utilizes double and triple-stitched panel construction along with additional rubber in the most frequent contact areas for long term durability.
The boot is designed to drain water from the bottom of the boot with every step taken and clean the track system from debris. Fresh and salt water ready with corrosion resistant hardware.
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure lock
- BOA® M2 closure system
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Integrated drainage ports in H-Lock system remove excess water weight quickly
- Abrasion resistant synthetic upper construction
- Reinforced rubber toe for added protection
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Easy on/off heel webbing serves as shoe horn