Hodgman Aesis Sonic Stocking Foot Wader
Hodgman Aesis Sonic Stocking Foot Wader utilizes Hodgman's Sonic 2.0 technology to create a double sonic weld seam eliminating thousands of potential stitch holes that occur upon the construction of the wader. Each seam is then reinforced with waterproof tape for maximum protection, keeping the water out and keeping you dry. 5-layer construction in the leg and seat area give optimum comfort and weather protection.
The upper portion of the wader has a 4-layer Durable Water-repellant shell fabric for breathability in the area of the body where you need it the most. You can covert your waders from a chest wader to a waist-high wader without removing your suspenders by utilizing the drop down system. Large, zippered chest pocket, mesh tippet pocket and an internal flip-out pocket for storage.
These waders use anatomically correct left and right 5mm thick booties for a custom-like fit, keeping your feet warm in the coldest of conditions.
- Durable puncture resistant 5-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam eliminating leak points from abrasion points
- Breathable 4-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Sonic 2.0 seams
- Top loading external pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Suspender system converts waders from chest to waist high without removing suspenders
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Stretch wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible (sold separately)