Hodgman H4 Stocking Foot Wader
Unbelievable features and performance packed into a wader without the hefty price. The Hodgman H4 Stocking Foot Wader is constructed with 4-layer waterproof, breathable fabric in the seat and legs for puncture resistance and durability where it's most needed. The elimination of inside leg seams, in high abrasion areas, add comfort while still allowing for range of motion and mobility.
The wader upper incorporates a Durable Water Resistant 3-layer shell fabric for added breathability while providing comfort. Pockets included a upper mesh pocket with a large YKK zippered storage pocket. A fleece-lined hand warmer pocket to keep the hands warm.
These waders use anatomically correct left and right 5mm thick booties for a custom-like fit.
- Breathable, durable 4-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam
- Breathable 3-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Stitched and taped waterproof seams
- Mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit
- Micro-fleece lined hand warmer
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design
- Wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible