Hodgman H5 Stocking Foot Wader
The Hodgman H5 Stocking Foot Wader is constructed with 5-layer waterproof, breathable fabric in the seat and legs for puncture resistance and durability where it's most needed. The elimination of inside leg seams, in high abrasion areas, add comfort while still allowing for range of motion and mobility.
The wader upper incorporates a Durable Water Resistant 3-layer shell fabric sheds water and provides added breathability while providing comfort. Micro-fleece hand warmer pockets have water-resistant zippers and a large capacity zip chest pocket for storage.
These waders use anatomically correct left and right 5mm thick booties for a custom-like fit, keeping your feet warm in the coldest of conditions. The Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design eliminates bulky and uncomfortable connection points with the booties.
- Durable puncture resistant 5-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam eliminating leak points from abrasion points
- Breathable 3-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Stitched and taped waterproof seams
- Top loading external pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Micro- fleece lined hand warmer with water-resistant zippers
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible