Irish Setter Rutmaster Non Insulated 17" RPM Boot-Mossy Oak Infinity
Irish Setter Rutmaster™ Non-Insulated 17" Rubber Boot - Realtree AP®
When you need a light boot. The RPM is 50% lighter than the tradition Irish Setter Rubber Boot.
When every gram counts, but sure-footed waterproof protection is still an absolute necessity; this is your boot. The Rutmaster™ Non Insulated 17" RPM Irish Setter hunting boots feature a seamless design makes them waterproof and durable. RPM Technology is a breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot for extreme comfort and added durability. The one-piece upper and oustole incorporates RPM material under foot for cushioning. Features the ExoFlex Performance Fit System for improved fit and easy on/off convenience. Airmesh lining wicks moisture and allows air flow. The Mud Claw RPM sole’s tread design offers an aggressive lug pattern for superb stability and traction, releasing of mud and dirt. Even better, ScentBan™ scent control eliminates odors and the aggressive lug pattern gives superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain.
- Tough, 100% waterproof upper features RPM™ technology to fuze vulcanized rubber and 4.5mm neoprene together for strength without the weight
- RPM (Rapid Pursuit Material) is 50% lighter than a tradition rubber boot
- Irish Setter exclusive ScentBan™ scent control kills bacteria that cause odors, keeps you hidden from prey
- Removable contoured PU footbed supports and cushions through every step
- Injected nylon shank gives you lightweight stability on uneven terrain
- Realtree AP camo pattern is versatile enough to blend into nearly any habitat
- Height: 17"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Comfort Zone: Cold-Mild
Customers also viewed