LaCrosse® 4X Burly 1200 Gram 18" Rubber Boot - Realtree Xtra®
Pure form and function that delivers the goods.
What do you get when you combine scent-free materials, a unique tread pattern with four layers of cushioning underfoot, traction, maximum walking comfort and lightweight construction? The LaCrosse Alpha 4XBurly. Built from the ground up for hunting performance, it’s the boot you’ll depend on every step of your season.
- LaCrosse premium rubber is hand laid over a light, flexible core to create the ultimate in flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- Quad Core technology delivers layers of cushioning built for all-day comfort; polyurethane and neoprene for insulation and cushioning, blown rubber for stability and EVA to absorb impact
- 4X Burly outsole features high-grade premium rubber with angled lugs that shed mud and muck and a 90-degree heel
- Scent suppressing rubber combines absolute comfort with unequaled scent protection.
- Durable, full rubber gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.Cushioning EVA midsole for all day walking comfort
- Supportive Integrated Polypropylene Board shank
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Insulation: 1200 gram Thinsulate Ultra
- Comfort Zone: -40 to 40ºF