LaCrosse® AeroTuff 1500-gram Wader – Realtree® Max-5
Built for the toughest, coldest marshland Mother Nature dishes out
These waders are built with the same technology as the AeroHead™ hunting boot. These hunting boots are as comfortable and warm as they are tough featuring a 14mm polyurethane midsole underfoot that insulates and cushions, won’t crush like lesser materials.
- Ultra-insulating, fleece-lined heavyweight 5mm neoprene is 100% waterproof with Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating over double-stitchedand taped seams
- Extra tough: polyurethane reinforced knees and seat
- Armor Weld liquid rubber sealant over double stitched seams for uncompromising waterproof protection
- Adjustable Shoulder buckles convert to a belt for wearing waders folded down
- Top loading center chest pocket for gear plus a built-in shell holder and handwarmer pocket
- Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern blends into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber – the ideal waterfowler’s pattern
- Hand-laid premium rubber construction is durable, waterproof and built to last.
- Reinforced with abrasion-resistant rubber on the toe and heel plus a reinforced vamp for added durability
- 7mm neoprene sock combined with AeroForm™ technology provides a warmth equivalent to 1500 grams
- Secure ankle fit design prevents heel slip and gives a comfortable fit
- ATS Sole is built with aggressive lugs to give excellent traction in wet, muddy conditions.
- Height: Chest
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Insulation: 1500 grams
- Comfort zone:-60 to 30ºF