LaCrosse Alpha Muddy Shoe-Mossy Oak Break Up
Legendary waterproofing and toughness – ready to take on your next hard slog
The most trusted name in rubber boots for over 5 decades! The LaCrosse Alpha Muddy is built to last through every scenario mother nature can throw at you; winter, spring, summer and fall.
- LaCrosse rubber construction is 100% waterproof.
- Hand laid premium rubber over a 3mm neoprene core provides for flexibility and waterproof comfort
- AQUA outsole is built for trekking around town, your favorite trail, hunt camp and all places in between
- Air-Circ System utilizes a quick drying mesh liner that helps circulate air around the foot, keeping your feet cooler and drier
- Active Fit for a secure, comfortable fit on your foot
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel plus a double layer is added and the ribbed vamp for extra abrasion resistance
- Pull on tab on back of shoe for ease of putting shoe on
- Removable EVA footbed for all-day comfort
- Supportive fiberglass shank for maximum stability on uneven ground
- Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Insulation: None
- Comfort Zone: 0 to 70ºF