LaCrosse Alpha Range 14" Comp Toe Rubber Boot - Black
Fast and light boots to take on the toughest, muddiest jobs, not to mention toe bumps
Sloppy conditions, unrelenting work. Just the place for LaCrosse Alpha Range 14" Rubber Boots. These top-notch, all-weather rain boots blend thick, insulating 5mm neoprene with utlra-durable multi-ply ZXT rubber for a boot that shoulders aside abuse, pushes back when the weather closes in. And the ASTM composite toe means no worries when gavity drops a little surprise of its own.
- Premium abrasion and tear resistant ZXT rubber is hand laid over an insulating 5mm neoprene core to create the ultimate in flexible, waterproof comfort
- Composite toe construction meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Electrical Hazard protection
- Active Fit design with adjustable gusset gives you a secure, comfortable fit all day plus easy on/off
- Pull-on-and-go convenience: textured finger grips plus angled top band make it easy to grab hold and pull on
- Molded kick-off heel plate gets them off with no fuss
- Moisture wicking and quick drying polyester jersey liner keep little feet comfortable
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Insulation: 5mm neoprene
- Comfort Zone: -20 to 60ºF