LaCrosse® Alpha Swampfox 1000 gram Breathable Wader-Mossy Oak Bottomland
Maximum adaptability and toughness that takes the edge off
When it comes to waders there really can be too much of a good thing. But LaCrosse® Alpha Swampfox Drop Top Convertible Waders strip it down to the basics to create the ideal solution for warm weather scouting and hunting. Durable, water-shedding non-insulated upper plus a unique convertible design let you use them as a wading pant for maximum maneuverability in the shallows, then roll them up and to go for it when you’re deep into the action. Either way LaCrosse’s quality construction gives you the tough durability your hard hunting demands.
- Convertible Upper converts from chest waders to pants by rolling the Taslon nylon upper down and securing the belt.
- Lightweight, breathable, Taslon nylon is 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams plus breathable and abrasion resistant
- Unique design easily converts from chest to pant wader with adjustable elastic suspenders
- Customizable fit: adjustable side straps and detachable belt for maximum comfort
- Oversized front waterproof pocket for storage
- Reinforced with abrasion-resistant rubber on the toe and heel plus a reinforced vamp for added durability
- 1000-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation gives you lightweight warmth
- Active Fit boot design gives you easy on/off with a secure no-slip fit
- Swamp-Lite outsole give super traction in mud and loose terrain
- Height: Chest
- Weight: 10.3lbs
- Insulation: 1000 grams Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Comfort Zone: Cold