LaCrosse® Alphaburly™ Pro 1600 Gram 18" Rubber Boot
Pure hunting function that won’t slow you down
What do you get when you combine scent-free materials, serious traction, maximum walking comfort and lightweight construction? The LaCrosse Alpha Burly. Built from the ground up for hunting performance, it’s the boot you’ll depend on every step of your season.
- LaCrosse premium rubber is hand laid over a light, flexible core to create the ultimate in flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- Multiple layers of rubber at the heel and toe provide maximum durability
- Active Fit design with adjustable gusset gives you a secure, comfortable fit all day plus easy on/off
- Embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot to improve wicking, keep feet dryer and more comfortable
- Cushioning EVA midsole for all day walking comfort
- Burly pro outsole gives you traction in demanding terrain while chamfered edges shed mud to keep you fast on your feet
- Supportive nylon shank for lightweight stability
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Insulation: 1600 Grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Comfort Zone: -70 to 30ºF