LaCrosse® Alphaburly™ Pro 18" Rubber Boot - Optifade Elevated II
Pure hunting function that won’t slow you down
What do you get when you combine scent-free materials, serious traction, maximum walking comfort and lightweight construction? The LaCrosse Alpha Burly. Built from the ground up for hunting performance, it’s the boot you’ll depend on every step of your season.
- LaCrosse premium rubber is hand laid over a light, flexible 3.5mm neoprene core to create the ultimate in flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- Multiple layers of rubber at the heel and toe provide maximum durability
- Active Fit design with adjustable gusset gives you a secure, comfortable fit all day plus easy on/off
- Embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot to improve wicking, keep feet dryer and more comfortable
- Cushioning EVA midsole for all day walking comfort
- Burly pro outsole gives you traction in demanding terrain while chamfered edges shed mud to keep you fast on your feet
- Supportive nylon shank for lightweight stability
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Elevated II pattern is specifically designed for whitetail hunters and is optimized for ranges of 80 yards and under, keeping you concealed 15 feet above the ground in your tree stand.
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Insulation: 3.5mm neoprene
- Comfort Zone: 0 to 70ºF