LaCrosse® Uplander II 10" Boot - Brown
The winter boot that invented the town and country look
Sure the Uplander II is built for late season bird hunting performance. But every detail that makes it perfect for the field also makes it the ideal boot for knocking around town once the leaves start changing color. The supple leather upper is all-day comfortable while the waterproof rubber foot keeps you dry on mist-soaked ground and the rope-cleated outsole gives you traction that doesn’t track mud. Wing shooting in the brush, distillery discovering in town – whatever your sport, these are your boots.
- Rugged character: oiled and distressed full-grain leather upper is water resistant and built to last
- 100% waterproof hand-laid premium rubber foot keeps feet dry on misty mornings…fully vulcanized construction won’t split or peel
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning rubber rope cleated outsole
- Back pull tab and open-wide lacing for easy on/off
- Removable air cushion footbed for walking comfort
- Steel shank gives you stability on ice and uneven surfaces
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Insulation: None
- Comfort Zone: 0 to 70ºF