LaCrosse ZXT 16" Rubber Knee-Black
LaCrosse® ZXT Insulated Knee Boot 16" - Black
Rugged waterproof protection and warmth for deepest mud and muck
Tired of your waterproof boots letting you down when you need them most? Step up to LaCrosse ZXT 16" Knee Boots. These rubber boots are built with LaCrosse’s exclusive ZXT rubber for maximum tear and abrasion resistance plus a layer of thick foam insulation and a wool felt midsole to take the edge off cold days. You stay warm and dry, no matter how rough conditions get.
- LaCrosse exclusive ZXT rubber construction is 100% waterproof, ozone and abrasion resistant and packs extra tensile strength for tear resistance
- ASTM F2892-11 EH Rated
- Built tough: Multiple layers of rubber at the heel and thigh plus extra abrasion-resistant rubber at the toe, double-layer, ribbed vamp for more durability and a knurled rubber belt under the arch for protection during shovel work
- 9mm wool felt midsole and polymeric foam insulation in the foot and shaft wins the cold war for your feet
- Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole won’t separate from the upper, has a 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern for traction
- Removable EVA footbed for all-day comfort
- Supportive fiberglass shank for maximum stability on uneven ground
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Insulation: Foam
- Comfort Zone: -20 to 50ºF