It was a simpler time. Any old baseball cap given away at the bait shop would do for serving as a sweatband to keep the perspiration from dripping into your eyes while you cast or fight a lunker into the boat. That was before concerns about melanoma and terms like “UPF Protection” came to the forefront of sporting community’s collective conscious. Today’s hat’s have a lot more important features besides holding your favorite bait shop’s logo:
• Wide brims all around help keep UV rays off your most sun damaged prone skin, including your nose, back of the neck and the tops of your ear.
• Integrated covered venting that lets the cooling breeze circulate throughout, without allowing the sun’s rays in to burn your scalp.
• Shock cord brim adjustment gives you a snug, comfortable fit that wont blow off in the breeze yet never feels too tight.
• Crushable, packable designs minimize storage space, increase travel function. A hat is no good at protecting you from the elements if it’s been left back at home because it took up too much space in your bag.
• 100% Waterproof, Breathable fabrics for maximum adaptability. These impressive fabrics mean a single hat can perform the duties of a storm proof rain hat and a cooling, shading sun hat. That saves room in your bag, lets you travel light without sacrificing any function.
Sign up and get 10% off
Join our mailing list to hear about the latest and greatest.